- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Student (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities (St. Paul, MN)
- Post-Doctoral Associate with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities
- Full-time Biological Scientist II in Weed Science Lab with University of Florida, IFAS Agronomy Department in Gainesville, FL
- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) – Mississippi State University with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Precision Integrated Weed Management with GROW / USDA / The University of Delaware in Flexible
- Assistant Professor – Weed Ecology/Ecophysiology with Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Crop/Weed Ecology and Management with ORISE in Urbana, IL
- WSSA Announces 2023 Awards for Outstanding Achievements in Weed Science
M.S. Research Assistant with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
Graduate Student (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Minnesota in Twin Cities (St. Paul, MN)
PhD student with University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Urbana, Illinois, USA
Restoration Ecology and Weed Science Area Advisor Applied Research and Extension Serving Kern, Tulare, and Kings Counties, California with UC ANR in Bakersfield, CA
Vegetation Management Member – Saguaro National Park with American Conservation Experience in Tucson, AZ
» Press Release
1 post found
Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – October 5, 2021 – This fall beer drinkers around the globe are celebrating Oktoberfest with a mug of their favorite brew. Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say the celebration wouldn’t be possible, though, … more »
Posted in Headlines, Press Release Comments Off on Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!