- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
2 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – July 10, 2023 – The Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS) will hold its 2023 annual meeting July 24-27 in Indianapolis, Indiana. APMS is an affiliate of the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA), which will play an … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – 5 July 2023 – Invasive common reed (Phragmites australis) ranks as one of Canada’s worst weeds. Identification and effective control of the invader have proved challenging due to its striking similarity to valued populations of native reed … more »