|Type of position
|Description of Employer
|Sentera delivers the fastest and most reliable agronomic insights for agricultural leaders to make data-driven decisions that maximize outcomes, including quality, efficiency, and profitability.
|Dependent on Experience
|Closing date of competition
|Date position available
|Description of duties
- Identify key market opportunities for current and future Sentera Products and Services based on knowledge of commercial landscape and customer technology and product roadmap objectives.
- Partner with Sales to drive revenue growth for existing accounts and newly uncovered market opportunities.
- Support the go-to-market team by identifying and qualifying new business opportunities with key customers and prospects through discovery calls, customer demos, attending trade shows, and professional networking.
- Develop a growth strategy for assigned customer accounts, align Sentera’s offerings with their specific needs to maximize value, and support their overall mission.
- Provide commercial and subject matter expertise to enable the go-to-market team to create distinctive messaging that highlights the unique value propositions of Sentera’s solutions.
- Continuously innovate Sentera’s sales and growth strategies by leveraging customer feedback and key use cases that will drive sustained business growth.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal staff and external customers and partners.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures.
- PhD or MS Degree in Agronomy, Crop Science, Soil Science, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience including conducting research trials using digital agriculture technologies for data capture or analysis; implementing digital agriculture technologies and decision support systems within production cropping systems; transferring digital agriculture technologies from research to commercial applications.
- Broad understanding of digital agronomy technologies including remote and proximal sensing; geospatial data science and geographic information systems; statistics, machine learning, computer vision, and scientific computing; digital phenotyping and computational genomics.
- Direct experience in a commercial or customer-facing role is preferred.
- Exceptional communicator with strong writing and presentation skills.
- Existing relationships with private and public industry partners and potential customers are a plus.
|Easiest way to apply is at Sentera.com