- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida – Mid Florida Research and Education Center in Apopka, FL
1 post found
For nearly a decade, cotton growers have been battling to save crops from the ravages of glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri). Though in many ways they are finally gaining the upper hand, an expert with the Weed Science Society of … more »