- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Biologist with EPA in Washington DC
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- Herbicide Discovery Biologist (209800W-01) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Product Biology Lead-Herbicides with Syngenta Crop Protection in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Technical Service Specialist with AMVAC Chemical Co. in Within the midwest region of the U.S.
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
3 posts found
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 16, 2016 – Volunteers in communities across the nation are getting ready for National Invasive Species Awareness Week, scheduled for February 21-27. The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is one of the sponsors of the … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas — February 9, 2016 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) has honored 30 individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 2, 2016 – Today the Weed Science Society of American (WSSA) announced that new and updated educational materials for both weed scientists and the general public are now available for free download from the Society’s website. … more »