- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed Control Research Scientist (Job ID# 01SAT) with Bayer Crop Science in St. Louis
- MS or PhD Graduate Research Assistantship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Masters or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Science with The University of Georgia, Athens
- PhD in Weed Ecology and Management with Michigan State University, Department of Horticulture in East Lansing, MI
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- R&D Crop Protection Specialist – Helena Products Group, R&D with Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC in Memphis, Tennessee
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
3 posts found
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 16, 2016 – Volunteers in communities across the nation are getting ready for National Invasive Species Awareness Week, scheduled for February 21-27. The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is one of the sponsors of the … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas — February 9, 2016 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) has honored 30 individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 2, 2016 – Today the Weed Science Society of American (WSSA) announced that new and updated educational materials for both weed scientists and the general public are now available for free download from the Society’s website. … more »