|Feb. 9-12, 2015
Note: The mobile app for WSSA2015 is available through Guidebook
- Important Deadlines
- WSSA award nominations: September 10, 2014 (passed)
- Submission of abstract title/author information: October 2, 2014 (passed)
- Undergraduate research award applications: December 1, 2014 (passed)
- Early-bird registration (reduced rates): December 9, 2014 (passed)
- Hotel reservation (Hilton Lexington Downtown) at discounted rate: January 21, 2015 (passed)
- Submission of abstract text: January 15, 2015 (passed)
- Submission of entries for photo contest: January 30, 2015
- Deadline for presentation upload: February 2, 2015
- Meeting Documents
- Title/Abstract/Presentation Submission Details
To submit a title/abstract/presentation, please visit the WSSA Abstract Submission System.
If you have never submitted an abstract into a WSSA or regional meeting using this system, you will need to “create an account”, and follow the directions for establishing a log-in, prior to “joining” the 2015 WSSA meeting, and clicking “Enter.” Individuals who already have an account need to log-in,” join” the 2015 WSSA meeting, and “enter” the meeting. Please check the information in your Profile to make sure that your current affiliation, city/state is listed, then click on the “My Titles and Abstracts” in the left navbar to begin the process of submitting your title and author information.
- Registration Information
Online and paper-based registration is now closed. Onsite registration will be available starting Monday, Feb 9th at the Lexington Convention Center. Registration rates (on-site): WSSA member – $475; non-member – $525; student – $125; Guest – $50. If you have any questions with registration, call 1-800-627-0326 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Hotel Reservations (Hilton Lexington/Downtown)