The WSSA publishes three peer-reviewed journals.
For more information on all of the journals and to view articles, please visit the WSSA Journals website.
|Article Submission Websites
To submit an article, visit the individual journal submissions sites.
The WSSA produces a quarterly newsletter.
The newsletter archive contains older issues
Browse WSSA Book Store
- Field Agronomy Team Leader with Novozymes Biologicals, Inc. in United States
- Assistant Extension/Research Professor with Mississippi State University- North Mississippi Research and Extension Center in Verona, Mississippi
- Field Development Representative with United Phosphorus, Inc. in Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Western Canada
- Post-Doctoral with University of Nebraska in Concord, NE
- Product Registration Manager with BASF in Research Triangle Park, NC
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science