The WSSA publishes three peer-reviewed journals.
For more information on all of the journals and to view articles, please visit the WSSA Journals website.
|Article Submission Websites
To submit an article, visit the individual journal submissions sites.
The WSSA produces a quarterly newsletter.
The newsletter archive contains older issues
Browse WSSA Book Store
- Assistant/Associate Professor Weed Science and Vegetation Management with Dalhousie University Faculty of Agriculture in Truro, NS
- Managing Herbicide Drift is the Law
- Assistant Cooperative Extension Specialist in Restoration Ecology with University of California, Davis in Davis, CA
- Extension Invasive Plant Management Specialist with University of Florida – IFAS in Gainesville, FL
- Manager, Market Research with BASF in Research Triangle Park, NC
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science