- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
3 posts found
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of three new education modules on herbicide resistance in weeds, available free online at www.wssa.net/resistance . WSSA scientists say a significant contributing factor in the evolution of herbicide resistance is … more »
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will participate in the upcoming annual meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS). WSSA is an exhibitor at the event, scheduled for July 13-16 in Savannah, Ga. The APMS … more »
With summer temperatures luring us outdoors, scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say it’s a great time for refresher course on poison oak, poison ivy and poison sumac . . . more »