- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at New Mexico State University
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- WSSA Innovative Grants Program – Call for Proposals
- Ph.D. level graduate assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Weed Ecology and Management with University of Maine in Orono, Maine
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at University of Georgia, Athens, GA with The University of Georgia in University of Georgia, Athens, GA (Main Campus)
- WEED ZAPPING Do electrocution treatments have a place in weed control?
- Weed Scientist/Weed Agronomist (Research Agronomist) with USDA-Agricultural Research Service in Morris, MN
3 posts found
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced the availability of three new education modules on herbicide resistance in weeds, available free online at www.wssa.net/resistance . WSSA scientists say a significant contributing factor in the evolution of herbicide resistance is … more »
Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it will participate in the upcoming annual meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS). WSSA is an exhibitor at the event, scheduled for July 13-16 in Savannah, Ga. The APMS … more »
With summer temperatures luring us outdoors, scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say it’s a great time for refresher course on poison oak, poison ivy and poison sumac . . . more »