- Attack of the Superweeds: Herbicides are losing the war — and agriculture might never be the same again.
- Students Test Their Skills in Regional Weed Science Contests
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at University of Florida/IFAS in West Florida Research and Education Center, Jay, FL
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship at the University of Florida’s Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants with University of Florida/Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) in Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D. Assistantship in Weed Physiology with Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Science Journal Takes an In-Depth Look at Weedy Rice
- WSSA Calculates Billions in Potential Economic Losses from Uncontrolled Weeds
- Researcher I (Weed Science) with Southern Illinois University Carbondale in Carbondale, IL
3 posts found
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 16, 2016 – Volunteers in communities across the nation are getting ready for National Invasive Species Awareness Week, scheduled for February 21-27. The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is one of the sponsors of the … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas — February 9, 2016 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) has honored 30 individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 2, 2016 – Today the Weed Science Society of American (WSSA) announced that new and updated educational materials for both weed scientists and the general public are now available for free download from the Society’s website. … more »