|WSSA is hosting a series of two free webinars on NIFA Grant Programs. The webinars will be on March 22 and 29, both at 3:00pm ET. These webinars will include four 10-minute presentations by NIFA National Program Leaders and National Science Liaisons, followed by a 15-minute Q and A. Both webinars will be recorded and the recordings will be available on the WSSA web site. The presenters will be:
Vijay Nandula, Division of Plant Systems – ProtectionMathieu Ngouajio, Institute of Food Production and Sustainability Ganesh Bora, Institute of Food Production and Sustainability Vance Owens, Division of Plant Systems – Production March 29 Erica Kistner-Thomas, Division of Plant Systems – Protection Tom Bewick, Division of Plant Systems – Production Amy Ganguli, Institute of Bioenergy, Climate, and Environment
Victoria Finkenstadt, Division of Agricultural Systems
Don’t miss out on this exciting webinar series, exclusively offered through WSSA! Register today via the links below.
- M.S. Graduate Assistantship in Weed Science with Cornell University with Cornell University in Ithaca, NY
- M.S. or PhD Research Assistantship in Weed Science at University of Georgia, Athens, GA with The University of Georgia in University of Georgia, Athens, GA (Main Campus)
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in Herbicide Resistance Surveys and IWM with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in Weed Ecology and other disciplines (10 positions)with the University of Idaho with University of Idaho in Weed Ecology position is at the Kimberly Research and Extension Center, Kimberly Idaho
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Assistant Professor and Extension Weed Science Specialist with Iowa State University in Ames, IA
- Research Associate with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- Assistant Professor in Weed Biology and Integrated Weed Management with McGill University in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
- Multiple MS and PhD assistantships available in precision pesticide application and spray drone evaluation with Auburn University in Auburn AL (main campus)