- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, WY
- Graduate Research Assistant – Master’s Level with Cornell University in Ithaca and Geneva, NY
- Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Study Shows Socioeconomic Factors Can Influence the Spread of Invasive Plants
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in digital weed science with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in IWM with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Master’s Level GRA Position Organic Weed Management with North Dakota State University in Fargo ND
43 posts found
Yellow nutsedge is a grass-like plant that has a well-earned reputation as one of the world’s worst weeds. Not only does it grow aggressively in crops like rice and soybean more »
Study Demonstrates the Effectiveness of Post-Harvest Controls for Glyphosate-Resistant Palmer Amaranth
A study featured in the most recent issue of the journal Weed Technology shows that post-harvest treatment of glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth can significantly reduce more »
The U.S. oil and gas industry has grown rapidly in the past decade, creating thousands of new jobs across a broad geography. The digging performed around rigs and pipelines, though more »