- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
12 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – July 27, 2023 A team of researchers recently set out to determine whether it is possible to identify invasive common reed reliably in the field – reducing the need for time-consuming and costly genetic testing. In a study … more »
Easy-to-Use Checklist Speeds Field ID of Invasive Reeds Invasive common reed (Phragmites australis) is one of Canada’s worst weeds. Unfortunately, the plant is very similar to a native reed that is a valued component of local ecosystems. That makes identification … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – May 2, 2022 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and its affiliates have recently singled out a dozen of the nation’s most accomplished weed scientists for Fellows Awards – a recognition honoring their outstanding contributions … more »
KANSAS CITY, MO (August 26, 2020) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture and the National Science Foundation announced today they are establishing seven new artificial intelligence (AI) institutes across the country to accelerate research, … more »
If glyphosate is no longer available, farmers can expect cost increases for other herbicides, increased use of other herbicides and less net farm income. more »
Most of the weed control successes or failures that occur on your farm will depend upon the management decisions that YOU make or don’t. more »
Biological Control of Brazilian Peppertree – USDA-APHIS Seeks Comments on Draft Environmental Assessment
Biological Control of Brazilian Peppertree, an invasive noxious weed found primarily in Florida – The USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) is seeking public comments on a draft environmental assessment “… relative to permitting the release of [the … more »
The abstract submission site will be opened by September 1st, 2013. Abstract titles and author information are due by October 2nd, 2013 and abstract text will be due January 15, 2014.
More details: https://wssa.net/meeting/annual-meeting/ more »
Type of position PhD or MS position and coordinator of Agronomy Learning Farm Employer Dept of Agronomy, Kansas State University Location Manhattan, KS Salary GRA/TA stipend – MS 22,371; PhD 24,672 Benefits Health insurance and other benefits available. Closing date … more »