- Graduate Research Assistant – Master’s Level with Cornell University in Ithaca and Geneva, NY
- Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!
- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, WY
- Study Shows Socioeconomic Factors Can Influence the Spread of Invasive Plants
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in digital weed science with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in IWM with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Master’s Level GRA Position Organic Weed Management with North Dakota State University in Fargo ND
9 posts found
KANSAS CITY, MO (August 26, 2020) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture and the National Science Foundation announced today they are establishing seven new artificial intelligence (AI) institutes across the country to accelerate research, … more »
If glyphosate is no longer available, farmers can expect cost increases for other herbicides, increased use of other herbicides and less net farm income. more »
Most of the weed control successes or failures that occur on your farm will depend upon the management decisions that YOU make or don’t. more »
Biological Control of Brazilian Peppertree – USDA-APHIS Seeks Comments on Draft Environmental Assessment
Biological Control of Brazilian Peppertree, an invasive noxious weed found primarily in Florida – The USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) is seeking public comments on a draft environmental assessment “… relative to permitting the release of [the … more »
The abstract submission site will be opened by September 1st, 2013. Abstract titles and author information are due by October 2nd, 2013 and abstract text will be due January 15, 2014.
More details: https://wssa.net/meeting/annual-meeting/ more »
Type of position PhD or MS position and coordinator of Agronomy Learning Farm Employer Dept of Agronomy, Kansas State University Location Manhattan, KS Salary GRA/TA stipend – MS 22,371; PhD 24,672 Benefits Health insurance and other benefits available. Closing date … more »
As is obvious from our homepage, the WSSA website has a completely new look and design. Much effort has gone into the new design, updating content, and adding a new system that makes it easier to update content. Many thanks … more »
Type of position Full-Time Term Limited Position – 3 years funding with additional time dependent availablity of funds. Employer Clemson University Description of Employer Edisto Research and Education Center consists of over 2,300 contiguous acres of land typical of the … more »
You’ve just finished a long day of gardening, taking great care to meticulously prune the trees and shrubs, painstakingly weeding the lawn and all the flower beds. But before you sit back and congratulate yourself on a job welldone, you … more »