- WSSA’s Position on Glyphosate
- WSSA Board Issues Statement Concerning Registration of Glyphosate
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship with University of Wyoming in Powell, WY
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Graduate Research Assistant, Plant Science with University of Idaho in Moscow
- PhD assistantship in row-crop weed science with Department of Crop, Soil and Environmental Sciences, Auburn University in Auburn AL
- Weed Scientist (PhD) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Graduate Research Assistantship (PhD or MS) in Woody Invasive Plant Management with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
- Graduate Research Assistantship with Utah State University in Logan, UT
148 posts found
The report on the EPA Tour of Weed Resistance Management Challenges in the Mid-Atlantic Region is now available .
The proceedings for the Herbicide-Resistant Weeds Summit are now available .
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is among a broad coalition of public and private stakeholders gathering in our nation’s capital March 3-8 for National Invasive Species Awareness Week. The agenda will focus on how to best prevent and … more »
Three Leading Scientific Societies Take an Objective Look at the Issues Associated with “Least Toxic Pesticides” Applied as a “Last Resort”
Recommendations and decisions to use “least toxic pesticides” and “pesticides as a last resort” have flourished in the last decade, but according to three scientific organizations – the Weed Science Society of … more »
Today the Weed Science Society of America announced it is joining more than 30 organizations from the scientific community, government, education and industry in a commitment to launch a National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program Funding. The U.S. … more »
The biofuels industry is hitting its stride . . . but scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) caution that many of these crops also are known as invasive weeds… more »
View Spanish Version Herbicide resistance education and training have been identified as critical paths in advancing the adoption of proactive best management programs to delay or mitigate the evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds. A proposal was accepted by the WSSA Herbicide Resistant Plants Committee … more »
View English Version La educación y el entrenamiento en la resistencia a herbicidas han sido identificados como elementos críticos para el avance en la adopción de programas proactivos con las mejores prácticas de manejo para retrasar o mitigar la evolución de malezas resistentes … more »