The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
How to make yourself more marketable
Browse WSSA Book Store
All the latest weed science jobs here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
- Agronomy Scientist (BS/MS) with DuPont Crop Protection in Newark, DE
- Scientist (Regulatory Protein Biochemist) with BASF in Research Triangle Park, NC
- New Training Modules on Herbicide Resistance Now Available from the Weed Science Society of America
- Agriculture Biologist with BASF in Dinuba, CA
- Postdoctoral research opportunity – invasive species with U.S. Geological Survey in Fort Collins, CO
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science