The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- M.S. Graduate Research Assistantship – Tennessee State University, Nashville TN with Tennessee State University in Nashville, TN
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- MS/PhD Opportunity in Agroecology / Weed Ecology with Montana State University in Bozeman – Montana
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- M.S. Graduate Research Assistantship with California State University- Chico with California State University- Chico in Chico, CA
- Field Development Representative (Mid-South) with FMC Corporation in Mid-Wouth (remote)
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Horticulture with Cornell University in Geneva, New York, United States, 14456
- M.S. or Ph.D. with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- WSSA Lesson Modules: Herbicide Resistant Weeds