The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
How to make yourself more marketable
Browse WSSA Book Store
All the latest weed science jobs here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
- The American Association of Pesticide Safety Educators Recognize WSSA
- Cotton Growers Still Searching for Viable Solutions in Battle against Herbicide Resistance
- WSSA 2014 Meeting Program in Now Online
- Field Scientist – Crop Protection R&D with Dow AgroSciences in Kansas City
- Chair, Department of Plant & Soil Science with Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science