The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Herbicide Development & Technical Service Representative with ISK Biosciences Corporation in Concord, Ohio
- M.S. or Ph.D. with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- M.S. or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship with North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- MS/PhD Assistantship in Extension Weed Science with Auburn University in Auburn AL
- Field Biology Lead with AgriMetis LLC in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina or Baltimore, Maryland, with US remote work options also considered.
- Weed Science Journal
- EPA Ruling Clears Path for Dicamba’s Use on Arkansas Farms
- Assistant Professor-Agronomist with Oregon State University in Klamath Falls, Oregon