The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Scientists Highlight Improved Green Chemistries for Weed Management
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant with University of Delaware/USDA-ARS in Beltsville, MD
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Graduate research assistant with Penn State University in State College PA
- Global R&D Scientist, Discovery Biology- Weed Scientist with FMC Corporation in Newark, Delaware
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- PhD Assistantship with Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA
- Postdoctoral Fellow with Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO
- Research Technologist with Penn State University in State College, PA
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science