The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- WSSA Calculates 70% Yield Loss from Uncontrolled Weeds in Dry Bean and Sugar Beet Crops
- WSSA to Participate in Annual Meeting of Two Aquatic Plant Management Societies
- Graduate Research Assistant (MS) with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
- Postdoctoral Scholar Position with Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor with Mississippi State University – North MS Research & Extension Center in Verona, MS
- WSSA Survey Ranks Most Common and Most Troublesome Weeds in Broadleaf Crops, Fruits and Vegetables
- Weed Science Journal
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science