The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Slow the Spread: National Invasive Species Awareness Week Encourages Outreach and Education
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- MS Graduate Assistantship with the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL with University of Florida in Gainesville, FL
- Outstanding Student Weed Scientists Recognized by WSSA
- MS/PhD Graduate Research Assistant with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Weed Science Journal
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in image analysis/precision weed management with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science