The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Weed Science Societies Announce Plans for Upcoming Annual Meetings
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- WSSA’s Position on Glyphosate
- Graduate Student with NC State University in Raleigh North Carolina
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Postdoctoral position in weed ecology with USDA-Agricultural Research Service in USDA-ARS, Urbana, IL
- Postdoctoral position – applied weed ecology with University of Maryland in College Park in College Park, MD
- PhD Graduate Research Assistantship with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- Post-doctoral Position in Weed Science with Oregon State University (CBARC-OSU), Pendleton, OR
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science