The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 2019 WSSA Travel Enrichment Experience Scholarship for Graduate Students
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- PhD Graduate Research Assistantship in UAV and Precision Weed Management with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor Weed Science / Ecology / Management in Edible Specialty Crops with Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI
- Technical Agronomist / Weed Scientist with Sesaco Corporatoin in Austin, TX
- Weed Science Journal
- Research Technologist 3 with Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA 16802
- Assistant Professor – Extension Weed Management with Kansas State University, Department of Agronomy in Manhattan, KS
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science