The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Dicamba Research Workshop – Final Report and Presentations
- Masters or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Science with The University of Georgia, Athens
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Scientists Confirm First Case of Waterhemp With Six-Way Resistance
- Ph.D. Research Assistantships, Physical and Ecological Weed Management with University of Maine in Orono, Maine
- R&D Crop Protection Specialist – Helena Products Group, R&D with Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC in Memphis, Tennessee
- Report from Research Workshop on the Off-Target Movement of Dicamba Made Available by WSSA
- Weed Science Journal
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science