The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed Control Research Scientist (Job ID# 01SAT) with Bayer Crop Science in St. Louis
- MS or PhD Graduate Research Assistantship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Masters or Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Science with The University of Georgia, Athens
- PhD in Weed Ecology and Management with Michigan State University, Department of Horticulture in East Lansing, MI
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Weed Science Journal
- R&D Crop Protection Specialist – Helena Products Group, R&D with Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC in Memphis, Tennessee
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science