The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Weed Science Society of America Announces 2019 Award Winners
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Postdoctoral Research Associate with University of California, Davis, CA
- Spray pH Becoming Issue in Dicamba Applications
- Assistant Professor of Weed Ecology and Management with Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Assistant Professor of Weed Science with Virginia Tech – Eastern Shore AREC in ESAREC, Painter, VA
- 2019 Weed Science Society Meetings Focus on New Developments in Global Research, Education & Extension
- Weed Science Journal
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science