The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Agronomist - Department of Agriculture - Office of the Chief Economist in Washington, DC
- M.S. Graduate Assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Research Assistant with Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN
- Biological Scientist (Senior Scientist, 4 vacancies) - Department of Agriculture - Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in Riverdale, MD
- Technical Support Specialist - Herbicides with Syngenta, LLC in Greensboro
- Weed Bingo is For Sale in the WSSA Bookstore!
- Assistant Professor and Extension Weed Scientist with Washington State University in Prosser, WA
- WSSA Survey Ranks Most Common and Most Troublesome Weeds in Broadleaf Crops, Fruits and Vegetables
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science