The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Weed Science Society of America Honors Award Winners
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- PhD Graduate Assistantship with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Assistant Professor with Washington State University in Walla Walla WA
- Global R&D Scientist, Discovery Herbicide with FMC Corporation in Newark, DE
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- WSSA Survey Ranks Most Common and Most Troublesome Weeds in Broadleaf Crops, Fruits and Vegetables
- Agronomic Solutions Manager-Crop Protection with Bayer in Chesterfield MO
- Weed Science Journal
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science