The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
How to make yourself more marketable
Browse WSSA Book Store
All the latest weed science jobs here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
- Assistant Professor with Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, IL
- Call for Applications – Editor, Invasive Plant Science and Management Journal
- Call for Symposia – 2015 Annual Meeting of the WSSA
- WSSA April 2014 Newsletter is Online
- Understanding Plant-Soil Interaction Could Lead to New Ways to Combat Weeds
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science