The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
How to make yourself more marketable
Browse WSSA Book Store
All the latest weed science jobs here.
Latest press release here…
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
- Statistics Supervisor – Req #: 00DNV with Monsanto in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Weed Management Supervisor – Req #: 00DNW with Monsanto in Santa Fe, Mexico
- Product Development Manager with BASF in Research Triangle Park, NC
- Herbicide Biology Scientist with DuPont in Newark, Delaware
- R&D Scientist- Product Evaluation/Crop Protection with Syngenta in Janesville, WI
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science