The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- WSSA’s Position on Glyphosate
- WSSA Board Issues Statement Concerning Registration of Glyphosate
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship with University of Wyoming in Powell, WY
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Graduate Research Assistant, Plant Science with University of Idaho in Moscow
- PhD assistantship in row-crop weed science with Department of Crop, Soil and Environmental Sciences, Auburn University in Auburn AL
- Weed Scientist (PhD) with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
- Graduate Research Assistantship (PhD or MS) in Woody Invasive Plant Management with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
- Graduate Research Assistantship with Utah State University in Logan, UT
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science