The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable
All the latest weed science jobs here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse WSSA Book Store
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Scientists Confirm First Case of Waterhemp With Six-Way Resistance
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Scientist with Kansas State University in Agricultural Research Center, Hays, KS
- 2018 WSSA-Travel Enrichment Experience Scholarship for Graduate Students
- GSS Technical Service Manager with FMC Corporation in Nationwide
- Graduate Research Assistantship (MS) with the University of Maine in Orono, ME with University of Maine in Orono, ME
- Robots fight weeds in challenge to agrochemical giants
- Weed Science Journal
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science