The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
How to make yourself more marketable
Browse WSSA Book Store
All the latest weed science jobs here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
- Assistant Professor and Weed Science Extension Specialist with Auburn University in Auburn, AL
- Research Associate 2 with Syngenta in Kekaha, HI
- Agriculture Agent, Crops and Soils Emphasis (100%) with University of Wisconsin – Extension in Janesville (Rock County), WI
- Field Biologist with BASF in Washington
- Graduate Research Assistantship with NC State University, Dept. of Horticultural Science in Raleigh NC
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science