The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- WSSA Finalizes Program for its March Meeting in Maui
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Integrated Weed Management at Texas A&M University, College Station
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Research Weed Scientist/Agronomist with MOARK Agricultural Research LLC in Fisk, MO
- Faculty Research Assistant, Integrated Pest Managment (Weeds) with Oregon State University – Central Oregon Experiment Station in Madras, Oregon
- Associate Scientist, Herbicide Discovery with FMC Corporation in Newark, DE
- Weed Science Journal
- M.S. Graduate Assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- Assistant Professor and Extension Weed Scientist with Washington State University in Prosser, WA
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science