Following is an archive of historical research priorities identified by the Weed Science Society of America. This collection includes documents such as comments to USDA-AFRI, reports of NIFA stakeholder workshops, USDA-ARS 5-year plans, manuscripts, among others.
- MS Graduate Assistantship with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
- PhD Graduate Assistantship with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor of Weed Science, Utah State University, Department of Plants, Soils & Climate in Logan, Utah
- Assistant/Associate Professor-Weed Specialist in turfgrass, specialty crops and forestry, University of Arkansas
- M.S. Graduate Assistant with Montana State University – Bozeman in Southern Agricultural Research Center (SARC), Huntley, MT
- Research Associate with Montana State University in Bozeman, MT
- Pokeberry, pokeweed, pigeonberry, inkweed, garget, scobe
Assistant/Associate/Professor of Weed Science at Louisiana State University AgCenter with Louisiana State University Agricultural Center in The position will be primarily located at the School of Plant, Environmental, and Soil Sciences, LSU AgCenter, Baton Rouge, Louisiana and the LSU AgCenter H. Rouse Caffey Rice Research Station at Crowley, Louisiana.