The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- WSSA and Affiliated Science Societies Share Plans for 2021 Virtual Annual Meetings
- Ph.D. Graduate Assistant with University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- PhD Graduate Assistant with LSU AgCenter with Louisiana State University AgCenter in Baton Rouge, LA
- Post-Doc Position for Integrated Weed Management with University of Delaware and USDA-ARS-BARC Sustainable Agricultural Systems Laboratory, Beltsville, MD
- Global R&D Scientist, Discovery Biology- Weed Scientist with FMC Corporation in Newark, Delaware
- PhD Fellowship with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
- Assistant Professor of Practice-Oregon Organic Extension Program with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science