The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Weed Science Societies Announce Annual Meetings
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Penn State’s Weed Ecology Lab with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- M.S. graduate assistantship in Horticultural Sciences Department with University of Florida in Quincy, Florida
- Front-Line Responders Fight Plant Invaders That Fuel Fires – and More
- Research Weed Scientist with USDA, Agricultural Research Service in Corvallis, Oregon
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Assistant Professor- Weed Science with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- Research Specialist Sr. with Eastern Shore Agricultural Research and Extension Center, Virginia Tech in Painter, VA
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science