The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
How to make yourself more marketable …
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at New Mexico State University
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- WSSA Innovative Grants Program – Call for Proposals
- Ph.D. level graduate assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Weed Ecology and Management with University of Maine in Orono, Maine
- M.S. Research Assistantship in Weed Science at University of Georgia, Athens, GA with The University of Georgia in University of Georgia, Athens, GA (Main Campus)
- WEED ZAPPING Do electrocution treatments have a place in weed control?
- Weed Scientist/Weed Agronomist (Research Agronomist) with USDA-Agricultural Research Service in Morris, MN
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science