The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Growers Win the Weed Wars?
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Graduate Research Assistant with New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM
- M.S. Graduate Assistant with Louisiana State University AgCenter with Louisiana State University AgCenter in Baton Rouge, LA
- R&D Scientist – Weed Scientist (18027458) with Syngenta in Vero Beach
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Research Associate/Agronomist with MOARK Agricultural Research LLC in Fisk, MO with MOARK Agricultural Research LLC in Fisk, MO
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Assistant Professor– Extension Weed Specialist (Invasive Plants) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Weed Management in Ornamental Crops) with University of Florida in Apopka, FL
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science