The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
How to make yourself more marketable …
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Research Associate – Integrated Weed Ecology and Management with Montana State University – Bozeman in Bozeman, Montana
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, Site-Specific Weed Management with Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN
- MS and PhD positions, University of Kentucky with Plant and Soil Sciences Department, University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY
- Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistant Position with Department of Plant and Soil Sciences, Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Biological Scientist II with University of Florida in Jay Research Center, Jay, Florida
- New Technologies and Precision Weed Management Take Center Stage at Upcoming Annual Meetings
- Assistant Professor Positions in Weed Science with The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio
- Weed Ecology and Management Advisor with University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources in Tulare, CA
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science