The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 2021 WSSA Travel Enrichment Experience Award Applications Open Now
- Weed ecologist with University of Copenhagen, Plant & Environmental Sciences in Copenhagen, Denmark
- WSSA Survey Ranks Most Common and Most Troublesome Weeds in Grass Crops, Pasture and Turf
- M.S. Graduate Assistant with Montana State University – Bozeman in Southern Agricultural Research Center (SARC), Huntley, MT
- PhD in weed evolutionary ecology with University of Copenhagen, Plant & Environmental Sciences in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Pokeberry, pokeweed, pigeonberry, inkweed, garget, scobe
- Two Graduate Assistant (M.S./Ph.D.) Positions with University of Minnesota in St. Paul, MN
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science