The WSSA is a non-profit professional society, read our policies and procedures.
See corporate sponsors and member login area.
The EPA liaison position is a partnership between WSSA and the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Herbicide Registration Section.
See the latest Science Policy information and reports here.
The WSSA-NIFA Fellow serves as the WSSA’s liaison for USDA-NIFA.
How to make yourself more marketable …
The latest weed science jobs can be found here.
Latest press release here…
Award nomination forms and past winners.
|Funding and Grants
Funding and grant information including workbooks, website links and articles.
Browse the WSSA Book Store.
This section lists various WSSA committees and current members.
- Weed Science Societies Announce Plans for Virtual Annual Meetings
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist – Invasive Grasses with University of Wyoming in Sheridan, Wyoming
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Herbicide Research Associate with Enko in Mystic, CT
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed ecology / agroecology with Penn State University in University Park, PA
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant with Texas A&M AgriLife Research in College Station, Texas
- R&D Associate Scientist with FMC Corporation in Newark Delaware
- WSSA Provides an Update on Weed Genomics & What Scientists Are Learning
Support the WSSA in its mission to promote Weed Science