The following membership options are available. To become a new member or renew existing membership, click the ‘Join/Renew‘ button on the rightside banner.
- Regular member worldwide online: $175.00
- Student member worldwide online: $50.00
Associate Members do not have voting privileges but are otherwise full members of the WSSA. These membership options are not available online, and interested persons should contact WSSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of WSSA membership
Logistics associated with publication of all three journals; reduced meeting registration rates; voting privileges for Society officers; receipt of email messages with updates regarding Society events and news.
Here is what the Society and membership funds provide
- Three Peer-Reviewed Journals: Weed Science, Weed Technology and Invasive Plant Science Management
- Director of Science Policy who provides science-based information to federal agencies and legislative staff
- EPA Liaison who interacts with EPA personnel to provide science-based information, including arranging visits by EPA personnel to locations around the nation with specific weed control issues
- A WSSA-USDA-NIFA Fellow who serves as a weed science resource and subject matter expert for the U.S. Department of Agriculture – National Institute for Food and Agriculture (USDA-NIFA) and acts as a liaison between WSSA members and USDA-NIFA employees.
- Continued educational events with multiple supporting partners on herbicide resistance issues and strategies
- Public Awareness efforts that include monthly press releases on timely weed-related topics
- Partnership with HRAC and Penton Media to provide CEU credits for an herbicide resistance best practices course