- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
223 posts found
The biofuels industry is hitting its stride . . . but scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) caution that many of these crops also are known as invasive weeds… more »
View Spanish Version Herbicide resistance education and training have been identified as critical paths in advancing the adoption of proactive best management programs to delay or mitigate the evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds. A proposal was accepted by the WSSA Herbicide Resistant Plants Committee … more »
View English Version La educación y el entrenamiento en la resistencia a herbicidas han sido identificados como elementos críticos para el avance en la adopción de programas proactivos con las mejores prácticas de manejo para retrasar o mitigar la evolución de malezas resistentes … more »