- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
223 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – March 17, 2021 – Weed control in vegetables, flowers and herbs can be incredibly labor intensive, experts with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say. There are few herbicides available for these specialty crops, making hand … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 17, 2021 – This week the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s first … more »
The full 2021 WSSA awards program can be accessed here . OUTSTANDING EXTENSION AWARD Industry Sponsor: Corteva Agriscience JANE M. MANGOLD Jane Mangold is a Professor and Extension Invasive Plant Specialist in the Department of Land Resources and Environmental Sciences at … more »
National Pesticide Safety Education Month is February 2021. The purpose of National Pesticide Safety Education Month is to reinforce core principles of safe pesticide use with many audiences and raise awareness of and support for the land-grant university Pesticide Safety Education … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – January 26, 2021 – Last year many people across the U.S. and Canada received unsolicited packets of seed believed to originate in China. Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) were among those to raise … more »
WSSA Seeking New EPA Liaison for 2021 Posted on November 5, 2020 The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is seeking a qualified individual to interact with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and serve as the liaison and subject matter … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – January 13, 2021 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and two of its regional affiliates released details on their upcoming virtual annual meetings – each focused on research, innovations and best practices in weed … more »
Please check this one-page PDF document for more details.
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 17, 2020 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and five affiliated scientific societies announced plans for upcoming annual meetings that will spotlight new innovations and best practices in weed control. Each of … more »
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is seeking a qualified individual to interact with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and serve as the liaison and subject matter expert and facilitate appropriate interactions between WSSA members and EPA staff. … more »