- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
223 posts found
June 4, 2019 – Today the Weed Science Society of America announced it will participate in the joint annual meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS) and Western Aquatic Plant Management Society (WAPMS), scheduled for July 14-17 in San Diego, California. more »
May 13, 2019 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it has recognized nearly four dozen graduate and undergraduate students from 27 universities for outstanding research-related presentations and proposals. more »
Fighting Back Against Pigweed WSSA highlights successful awareness initiative& best practices WESTMINSTER, Colorado – April29, 2019 – Waterhemp andPalmer amaranth, both members of the pigweed family, havebecome significant threats to crop yields and farm incomes acrossthe Americas. In the U.S.,they … more »
The 2019 North American Weed Science Contest will be held on Thursday, July 25,2019 at the BASF Midwest Research Farm, Midwest Ag Research Center of Valent, and Klein Farms near Seymour, Illinois. more »
Purpose: The Travel Enrichment Experience (TEE) will provide an opportunity for WSSA graduate students to participate in a five day, four night educational experience with professionals in a different WSSA region. Student Application Deadline: WSSA Treasurer Phil Banks, must receive … more »
This year marks the 20th anniversary of National Invasive Species Awareness Week (NISAW), an event focused on how to prevent and manage the devastating damage caused by unwanted, biological invaders. Originally founded by the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 22, 2019 – This year marks the 20th anniversary of National Invasive Species Awareness Week (NISAW), an event focused on how to prevent and manage the devastating damage caused by unwanted, biological invaders. Originally founded by … more »
Yesterday the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. more »
February’s National Pesticide Safety Education Month Highlights Nationwide Efforts to Promote Safe Pesticide Use
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 1st, 2019 – The second annual National Pesticide Safety Education Month gets underway February 1st, to reinforce core principles of safe handling and use and to raise awareness of and support for the land-grant university Pesticide … more »
2019 Weed Science Society Meetings Focus on New Developments in Global Research, Education & Extension
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – January 30, 2019 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) released further details on its 59th annual meeting, which is scheduled for February 11-14 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Scientists, students and educators from around the … more »