- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
216 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 4, 2019 – More than 240 students from 29 universities tested their mettle during the recent 2019 North American Weed Science Contest – an event endorsed by the Weed Science Society of America and its regional … more »
Weed Science Society of America partners with Entomological Society of America to share learnings from an Iowa demonstration project Westminster, Colorado – September 18, 2019 — Is there an effective way for local communities to band together to battle weeds, insects and other pests … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – September 10, 2019 –Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) may soon revolutionize weed management. And it’s easy to see why. UAVs, often referred to as drones, can travel where … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – August 12, 2019 – Today the board of directors of the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) issued a statement supporting the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) science-based approach to evaluating glyphosate – a herbicide that has … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – June 18, 2019 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) has completed a significant new initiative to quantify the impact of weed control on dry bean and sugar beet crops grown in the U.S. and Canada. … more »
May 13, 2019 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it has recognized nearly four dozen graduate and undergraduate students from 27 universities for outstanding research-related presentations and proposals. more »
Fighting Back Against Pigweed WSSA highlights successful awareness initiative & best practices WESTMINSTER, Colorado – April 29, 2019 – Waterhemp and Palmer amaranth, both members of the pigweed family, have become significant threats to crop yields and farm incomes … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 22, 2019 – This year marks the 20th anniversary of National Invasive Species Awareness Week (NISAW), an event focused on how to prevent and manage the devastating damage caused by unwanted, biological invaders. Originally founded by … more »
Yesterday the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. more »
February’s National Pesticide Safety Education Month Highlights Nationwide Efforts to Promote Safe Pesticide Use
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – February 1st, 2019 – The second annual National Pesticide Safety Education Month gets underway February 1st, to reinforce core principles of safe handling and use and to raise awareness of and support for the land-grant university Pesticide … more »