- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
137 posts found
Natural sunscreens help morning glory seeds survive doses of ultraviolet (UV) radiation that would burn most humans to a crisp, according to a new study. The hardy seeds of the common flowering plant more »
Last summer, farmers in the Midwest got an unwelcome surprise after planting native seed on Conservation Reserve Program acres. Palmer amaranth, the aggressive and hard-to-kill weed, had established in droves. As a possible solution, some states declared Palmer a noxious weed, which … more »
Farmers could add Liberty and dicamba to list of resistant herbicides if they’re not careful in coming months. more »
Many growers have begun weed control efforts this spring with a burndown and, at planting, use of residual herbicide products. However, to start at the beginning, here’s a step-by-step rundown of a program approach more »
How much difference does pH make in how well you can manage herbicide-resistant weeds? More than you might think. Much more, in fact, in certain conditions. more »
Weedy rice is neither wild rice nor crop rice but rather formerly domesticated rice that has shed some traits important to people. Adapted to human coddling, it does not grow outside of agricultural fields, but at the same time, it is not easily harvested more »
Today FMC corporation and DuPont signed an agreement to sell FMC the portion of DuPont’s crop protection business European Commission required DuPont to divest to merge with Dow Chemical Company. more »
The European Chemicals Agency or ECHA announced that its Committee for Risk Assessment has found glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup herbicide, not to be a human carcinogen or cancer-causing substance. The ruling was announced on Wednesday (March 15) a … more »
TAHOE CITY – Killing aquatic invasive weeds in Lake Tahoe with ultraviolet C light will be tried for the first time this summer. The California Tahoe Conservancy board on March 16 agreed to spend $260,128 on the pilot project in … more »
Gears are in motion for Southeast cotton and soybean growers to legally apply auxin herbicides in-season. It is important to know where NOT to spray them. more »