- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
223 posts found
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is seeking a qualified individual to interact with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and serve as a liaison between WSSA members and EPA employees. Dr. Michael Barrett from the University of Kentucky … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas — February 7, 2017 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) this week honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual … more »
Did you know some weed seeds can lie dormant in the soil for more than a century and then sprout when conditions are right? A new factsheet available for free download from the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) dives into the … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – November 18, 2016 – Upcoming annual meetings of the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and regional weed science organizations are expected to offer new perspectives on a wide range of issues vital to the future – … more »
It is time once again to elect officers for the WSSA Board of Directors. This year only the Vice-President position is vacant. The deadline for voting is December 2, 2016. more »
As reported at the annual WSSA business meeting in February 2016, the Board of Directors voted to establish a new partnership with Cambridge University Press (CUP) to publish the WSSA journals starting January 1, 2017. more »
This summer EPA issued a Pesticide Registration Notice (PRN) that proposes an approach to address herbicide-resistant weeds by providing guidance on labeling, education, training, and stewardship for herbicides more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – AUGUST 10, 2016 – Scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) say plants can sense and communicate in ways that may surprise you, and those findings are opening the door for innovative new approaches to … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – July 12, 2016 – You may think weeds resistant to herbicides are a new phenomenon linked to the overuse of glyphosate in genetically engineered crops, but according to the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) nothing could … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – JUNE 27, 2016 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced its participation in the upcoming annual meeting of the Aquatic Plant Management Society (APMS), scheduled for July 17-20 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The APMS … more »