- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
223 posts found
Weed Science Societies’ Comments on EPA’s Proposed Herbicide Resistance Management Plan and Tank Mix Prohibitions
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and its affiliates, the Aquatic Plant Management Society, the Northeastern Weed Science Society, the North Central Weed Science Society, the Southern Weed Science Society, and the Western Society of Weed Science recently commented more »
Combined losses in corn and soybean crops would total $43 billion annually in the U.S. and Canada LAWRENCE, Kansas – MAY 4, 2016 – What losses would corn and soybean growers experience if they were forced to eliminate herbicides and … more »
WSSA Survey Ranks Palmer Amaranth as the Most Troublesome Weed in the U.S., Galium as the Most Troublesome in Canada
LAWRENCE, Kansas – April 5, 2016 – It’s now official. A survey conducted by the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) has ranked Palmer amaranth, also known as Palmer pigweed, as the most troublesome weed in the U.S. Weeds in … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 16, 2016 – Volunteers in communities across the nation are getting ready for National Invasive Species Awareness Week, scheduled for February 21-27. The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is one of the sponsors of the … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas — February 9, 2016 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) has honored 30 individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting, held this year … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – February 2, 2016 – Today the Weed Science Society of American (WSSA) announced that new and updated educational materials for both weed scientists and the general public are now available for free download from the Society’s website. … more »
LAWRENCE, Kansas – December 17, 2015 – Two decades after their introduction, genetically engineered crops remain a hot-button issue – especially when it comes to their use in food. Conflicting opinions and unanswered questions have created a confusing landscape for … more »
Speakers at Upcoming Annual Meetings of WSSA and its Sister Societies Take a Deep Dive into the Future of Weed Control
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) and its sister regional organizations will use their upcoming annual meetings to spotlight topics vital to the future of weed control – from the genetics of herbicide resistance to the use of plant … more »
The Weed Science Society of America has issued a request for proposals to provide potential service providers with sufficient information to prepare and submit proposals for consideration more »