- PhD Graduate Research Assistantship in Weed Ecology/IWM with Texas A&M AgriLife Research in College Station, TX
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Research Scientist-Weed Scientist/Herbicide Biologist with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis – Global Headquarters
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Weed Science Societies Share Information-Packed Agenda for Upcoming Joint Annual Meeting
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science Horticulture Extension with Oregon State University – Dept. of Horticulture in Corvallis
- Assistant Professor – Weed Ecology/Ecophysiology with Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK
- Weed Control R&D Scientist 1 with Syngenta Crop Protection in Vero Beach, FL
- Convening of 13 Federal Agencies Highlight Symposium at the Upcoming Joint Annual Meeting
- Assistant Professor – Molecular Genetics of Weeds and Invasive Species with North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
215 posts found
The U.S. Cooperative Extension Program is approaching its 100-year anniversary – an important milestone for an organization that has helped to transform American agriculture since its founding in May 1914. Through the years, extension agents have taught farmers how to … more »
Though the economy and housing market have begun to recover in the aftermath of the Great Recession, one unexpected impact still lingers. Landscape nurseries that saw fewer plant sales during the downturn are now battling weeds entrenched in unsold containers … more »
The report on the EPA Tour of Weed Resistance Management Challenges in the Mid-Atlantic Region is now available .
The proceedings for the Herbicide-Resistant Weeds Summit are now available .
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is among a broad coalition of public and private stakeholders gathering in our nation’s capital March 3-8 for National Invasive Species Awareness Week. The agenda will focus on how to best prevent and … more »