- Ph.D. level graduate assistantship with Pennsylvania State University, Plant Science Department in State College, PA
- M.S. or PhD. Research Assistantship in Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Stoneville, MS
- The Deadly Problem of Poisonous Weeds
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Assistant Professor – Weed Ecologist with Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina, US 29631
- New WSSA Backgrounder Clarifies Purpose and Use of Plant-Back Intervals
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Sold Out
- Nation’s Top Weed Scientists Recognized by Their Peers
- Fate and Transport of Agrochemicals & Contaminants with U of A Division of Agriculture in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Research Scientist-Weed Scientist/Herbicide Biologist with Corteva Agriscience in Indianapolis, IN
208 posts found
The report on the EPA Tour of Weed Resistance Management Challenges in the Mid-Atlantic Region is now available .
The proceedings for the Herbicide-Resistant Weeds Summit are now available .
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is among a broad coalition of public and private stakeholders gathering in our nation’s capital March 3-8 for National Invasive Species Awareness Week. The agenda will focus on how to best prevent and … more »
Three Leading Scientific Societies Take an Objective Look at the Issues Associated with “Least Toxic Pesticides” Applied as a “Last Resort”
Recommendations and decisions to use “least toxic pesticides” and “pesticides as a last resort” have flourished in the last decade, but according to three scientific organizations – the Weed Science Society of … more »
Today the Weed Science Society of America announced it is joining more than 30 organizations from the scientific community, government, education and industry in a commitment to launch a National Stakeholder Team for Pesticide Safety Education Program Funding. The U.S. … more »
The biofuels industry is hitting its stride . . . but scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) caution that many of these crops also are known as invasive weeds… more »
View Spanish Version Herbicide resistance education and training have been identified as critical paths in advancing the adoption of proactive best management programs to delay or mitigate the evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds. A proposal was accepted by the WSSA Herbicide Resistant Plants Committee … more »
View English Version La educación y el entrenamiento en la resistencia a herbicidas han sido identificados como elementos críticos para el avance en la adopción de programas proactivos con las mejores prácticas de manejo para retrasar o mitigar la evolución de malezas resistentes … more »