- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Postdoctoral Scholar with Oregon State University in The position is located at the Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center (CBARC) in Pendleton, which is in northeastern Oregon.
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook
- Crop Physiology & Weed Control Post Doctorate (req# 799379) with Bayer in Chesterfield (St. Louis Area) MO
- PhD in Agroecology/Plant Ecology with The Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA
- Pesticide Research Scientist with Minnesota Department of Agriculture in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Weed Control Intern (18055271) with Syngenta in Vero Beach, FL
- Assistant Professor- Weed Extension with Oregon State University in Corvallis, OR
- How Much Effect Does Soil pH Have on Weed Management?
- Weed Science School 2023
223 posts found
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – JUNE 19, 2020 – The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) is now accepting applications for 2020 Travel Enrichment Experience scholarships that will be awarded this summer to five graduate students in weed science. Each scholarship of … more »
As we begin to plan for our 2021 WSSA annual meeting in San Antonio, TX, I invite all members to develop and submit symposium proposals. Details can be found in more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – May 15, 2020 – “Slow the spread” is an unexpected catchphrase this summer due to the global coronavirus pandemic. And now experts with the Weed Science Society of America say a similar “slow the spread” approach is … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – April 30, 2020 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) announced it has recognized nearly three dozen students from universities in the U.S. and Canada for outstanding research-related presentations and proposals. “We are proud to … more »
The purpose of the Crop Protection and Pest Management program is to address high priority issues related to pests and their management using IPM approaches at the state, regional and national levels. The CPPM program more »
The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) honored more than two dozen individuals for their outstanding contributions to the field of weed science. The awards were presented during the organization’s annual meeting in Maui, Hawaii. more »
National Pesticide Safety Education Month – Learn and Practice Principles of Safe Pesticide Handling and Use
February is National Pesticide Safety Education Month, a reminder for everyone to review their pesticide safety practices. The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA), American Phytopathological Society (APS) and Entomological Society of America (ESA) are among more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – January 23, 2020 – Today the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) released details on its upcoming annual meeting, scheduled for March 2-5, 2020, on the island of Maui, Hawaii. The Western Society of Weed Science (WSWS) … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 19, 2019 – New Jersey is the nation’s third-largest cranberry producer. But according to the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA), growers in the state are fighting a tough battle to keep the colorful berries on … more »
WESTMINSTER, Colorado – November 4, 2019 – More than 240 students from 29 universities tested their mettle during the recent 2019 North American Weed Science Contest – an event endorsed by the Weed Science Society of America and its regional … more »