- Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S. or Ph.D.) with University of Wyoming in Laramie, WY
- Graduate Research Assistant – Master’s Level with Cornell University in Ithaca and Geneva, NY
- Oktoberfest: Time to Raise a Glass to Weed Control!
- Want To Keep Your Compost Weed-Free?
- Study Shows Socioeconomic Factors Can Influence the Spread of Invasive Plants
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in digital weed science with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- PhD Graduate Assistantship in IWM with Texas A&M University in College Station, TX (main campus)
- 10th Edition of the Herbicide Handbook is Available for Purchase
- Assistant Professor – Weed Science with Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS
- Master’s Level GRA Position Organic Weed Management with North Dakota State University in Fargo ND
193 posts found
The biofuels industry is hitting its stride . . . but scientists with the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) caution that many of these crops also are known as invasive weeds… more »
View Spanish Version Herbicide resistance education and training have been identified as critical paths in advancing the adoption of proactive best management programs to delay or mitigate the evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds. A proposal was accepted by the WSSA Herbicide Resistant Plants Committee … more »
View English Version La educación y el entrenamiento en la resistencia a herbicidas han sido identificados como elementos críticos para el avance en la adopción de programas proactivos con las mejores prácticas de manejo para retrasar o mitigar la evolución de malezas resistentes … more »